The term “beginner” is thrown around loosely on the internet and art books. The word seems to have different meanings for different people.
Here’s my definition of a “True Beginner”
- You have no idea what art is in fact you can barely use a pencil or pen. ( Thank god for smartphones and text messaging.)
- You might have some pictures hung on your wall.
- You’ve been to an art museum once or twice in your life.
- You think that it takes “talent” to learn how to draw.
- You just want to learn how to draw.
- If any of these conditions fit you then you are in the right place
Click here to begin your journey